Sunday, December 7, 2014

A bittersweet goodbye to intro2pj


Bittersweet Farms from Owens Outlook on Vimeo.


      I recently had the wonderful experience of shooting and editing this video on Bittersweet Farms. Please read Katie Schaffer's Outlook article for more info on my class' final project.
      Photojournalism was anything but boring this semester. I gained first hand knowledge from two professionals still working in the field. I learned how to use industry standard software for editing video and audio. I came out of my shell and now have no problem approaching and interviewing strangers. 
      I got to spend 14 weeks working with some of the nicest, most talented people I have ever met. I couldn't put a price on what I am walking away from this class with. 
      I am so grateful for the opportunity to continue working with the Owens Outlook next spring and I know the best is yet to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment